Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Assist Protect Defend

Assist Protect Defend
Yesterday on our walk we got to meet a MP! MP is Military Police. He was doing his duty patrolling the neighborhood and keeping it safe. He liked us too and got down so we could meet him and we both liked him very
much. I (China) don't like just anyone and I really liked him so much that I wanted him to pet me! I knew we were on the same page because the MP's motto is Assist, Protect, Defend and that is my motto too! I think that job is the coolest ever! Mom says I do my duty very well and always Assist, Protect, and Defend whenever needed. I would sign up to be his K9 but I already have the most important job in the world to be my Mom and Papa's K9 and I love it. Oh and Madie was going bonkers over him like a nut, she's always a nut but she was really nuttier than nutty. I guess I can't blame her too much cuz I had stars in my eyes too. We wish we could have gotten a photo with the MP but Mom and Papa didn't have the camera since we were on our evening walk. But we are glad we got to tell the MP how much we appreciate what he does.

9 comments:

Lizzy said...

Hi you 2! Sorry I haven't been able to visit your blog for a long time. I've got lots of blogs to catch up on! Hehe.

Sparky

Lacy said...

woofies China and Madie!!! dat wuz nice u made a new fend today...u didnt tell him bout the troopers and der mission did ya...heehee i nos u didnt..

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Lorenza said...

Hi, China and Madie
My mom says that we doggies know when we meet a good person. If I feel bad vibes I bark at that person!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

No camera!! What were those humans thinking? Tell them that the camera needs to be glued to their hips so that they can get beautiful photos of the two of you :)
Hugs,
Sitka

Frankie Girl, Maddie and Domino said...

China and Madie,
How cool you got to meet and greet the MP! You two need to ask for your own disposable cams for xmas and just take them with you on walks . You know, you can't always count on da Moms and Dads can ya!
Take matters into your own paws :-)
XOXOXOXOXO,
Frankie Grrl and Maddie

The Army of Four said...

That is so totally cool! We love meeting bipeds - especially soldiers. Soldiers are such special people. I wish you had pix of you with the MP - maybe next time! If you see him again, tell him "thank woo for serving" from all of us, OK?
Luv,
Dave

The Army of Four said...

Happy Veterans Day to your dad!!!
Tail wags,
Storm

2shibas said...

Wow, China! I have the same job as you! No formal training or uniform, but I take our motto very seriously. Glad to hear there are other pups like me in the world.

What kind of dog are you? You almost look like a long-haired Shiba! I'm a Shiba, so I think that's pretty cool.

It's nice to meet you!

xo,
Wiley

Melissa said...

Hi Wiley,
Oh that's great to know you also hold to the most precious job in the world! We don't really know what I am, Mom says a mutt of a mutt of a mutt, not in a bad way but just that I probably have a few types of dogs in me. When I saw some photos of Shiba's we thought that maybe I had some of that in me, but I think I'm bigger than the normal Shiba but mom says I'm very dainty and stuff. The only thing we know for sure is in me is a little bit of Chow because I have purple spots on my tongue!
Lick'n'Sniffs,
China