Saturday, January 12, 2008

Almost Forgotten

Here is the story of last night when Madie was Almost Forgotten and froze to death.

Papa let us out to potty, but Madie took too long just sniffing around so I came back in and Papa went to do something and forgot about Madie! Mom didn't know all this and was turning out the lights to go to bed, she told me "China go get Papa" but I wouldn't listen and she kept telling me, but I wouldn't go I told Mom "OUTSIDE OUTSIDE" of coarse I can't talk so I would go to the door and told her with body language. She seemed to understand so she opened the back door and saw Madie!!! Then she told me to get Papa thinking Papa was out there and I said "NO he's not out there I ain't going out there!" And then Papa came downstairs and that's how Mom knew I was making sure Madie did not get forgotten and frozen to death.
Papa gave us some yummies since he forgot Madie, and cuz I let Mom know she was out there.
Licks'n'Sniffs,
China

2 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, China!
Good job! Sure Madie was happy with you!
Well deserved yummies!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Peanut said...

Oh my goodness. How scary. Glad you got the humans to let Madie inside.