Monday, December 15, 2008

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess what?!? When we woke up this morning Papa saw that there was snow!!! AND a LOT of snow at that! Talk about rare in the desert! So we all went outside!
I had a lot of fun exploring the snow and trying to catch the flakes!



China didn't like it very much she kept saying EWWWW it's touching me and it's WET!
Mom and Papa made a snowman!
Then we went inside to warm up!
Mom said that I had "snow shoes" on my feet...then she put some warm water in the sink and stuck my feet in it and then toweled my feet...I'd rather skip that part but Mom said I had to do it cuz there was ice balls in my fur.

3 comments:

Joe Stains said...

You do look like you are having a good time, but I'd be there with China. You look like a little bunny hopping in the snow!

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends!
That is a lot of snow!
Your snow feet looks cold Madie!
Like China, I'd prefer to be inside!
Have fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Army of Four said...

How LOVELY! I hope you enjoy it to the fullest!!!
Great brother Booter used to get ice balls in his feety-feet, too, and our mom did that warm water thing, too.
Happy snow snoofing!
Love,
Ammy