Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm getting a little sister!

Lookie Lookie I'm gonna get a little sister!!! She was born on 7 Feb. 2010 and will arrive April 9th! AND my Auntie Joyce is getting a puppy from the same litter too so that is really cool! You can visit her blog here: My Little Ember! My little sister is a Pomapoo and she's only going to be 5-6 lbs and her name is going to be Ginger because my Mom really really loves ginger she gets stuff from The Ginger People, AND she loves Ginger Rodgers the actress who dances really pretty!!!

4 comments:

Goodquestionskippy said...

Hi Mad-baby! Are you super happy to be getting a snuggle and tug buddy?

I love you cute-butt!

Love,
Auntie Joyce

Melissa said...

I don't know I just hope she doesn't steal all my toys and stuff!!!
Licks'n'Sniffs,
Madie

The Army of Four said...

Oh, wow!!!! Madie, that is sooooo exciting! And isn't Ginger cute!!!! Little sisters are the BEST! Well... so are little brothers. Ha wooo!
Good luck to all and welcome, little one!
Luv,
DAve

Lorenza said...

Hi, Madie!
Ginger is adorable!
I am sure she is going to be happy living with you all!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza