Saturday, September 25, 2010

It's MY Bone...

Mom and Papa give us bones/chewies to enjoy, but there's a little problem...
Madie steals mine cuz I'm too littler to finish it off as fast as she does!!!
SO one day Madie picked up my bone and I said...WHAT HEY HEY that's MINE so I tried to grab it out her mouth...
She said...NO...finders keepers...
...and I said...BUT IT'S MINE...
...then she said...snooze you loose...
...and I said BUT IT'S MINE...
...and she said...whatever I'm NOT letting go...
And THEN she wouldn't let it go!!! But I bugged her and bugged her and finally she dropped it when she lost interest in keeping it for herself with me bugging her for it so I got it back...BUT she keeps stealing it from me when she can though...that's ok when I get bigger I'm gonna steal HERS HAHAHA!!!

No comments: