Monday, March 19, 2007

ROAD TRIP!!!

Hey guess what!!??!! We got to go on a road trip! We love to go places in the car, and this time we went on a looooooooong ride and it wasn't as fun cuz we were seat belted...parents they always ruin fun things for "safety"! But we didn't know where we were going!
The first day was ok we were in the car a lot but Mom and Papa took us for a nice walk in the evening and that was very fun! Papa heard a lady say that China was a "Husky" but we don't think she knew what she was talking about since China doesn't look anything like a Husky! See our friends the AO4 are Siberian Huskies so we know what they look like!
See we got to sleep on our very own bed! That doesn't happen everyday! We couldn't believe it, us get to sleep on a bed all to ourselves?! Mom arranged the blankets for us to get comfy, how nice huh?
Then the next day Mom and Papa said we were going to Go...we still didn't know where, but we figured it had to be good since they kept telling us about it.
THE BEACH! We got to go to the BEACH!!! Wow it was fun! We got to play chase with Papa!
I never been to the beach before but I liked it a whole bunch! Lots to sniff and room to run! ~Madie
I've been to a beach before in California but now I've been to the beach in Florida! Mom says it is Hanna Park in Jacksonville! ~China
I showed Madie how to run in the water, neither of us like to get too wet but it sure feels good on the paws! ~China
There was weird bubble stuffs on the beach, it would run and stuff...I would sometimes chase it but it would sometimes get me too. China didn't know what it was either but it looks like the stuff in the bathtub when Mom takes a bath. ~Madie
We even played chase and wrestled!
See I'm running to see what that water that moves around with the bubbles is, China says that it's called waves...I dunno it chased after me a lot and I would run but sometimes it would get me anyway. ~Madie
See I was trying to get away from the bubbles but they gotted me after all, very freaky! After awhile I got cold so Mom and Papa said we better go cuz they don't want me to get sick...whatever I liked the beach...but it was cold after a little bit. ~Madie
THEN they tortured us and washed us under a facet! They said they didn't want us to get ichy but whatever...see Papa's laughing at me! And people saw me like that, and laughed, and it was really embarrassing! ~Madie
Well I was better off because I'm bigger and didn't get as soaked with ocean water so Papa just washed my bottom half...still it's not fun! ~China

Well after that we had more car time and it was a loooooooooong drive back home! We were happy to get back home though! We love the beach and hope to go again! Mom and Papa said they liked Jacksonville cuz it was very dog friendly, hey, maybe we will move there someday...or just vacation!
~China & Madie

2 comments:

The Army of Four said...

WOW, does that look FUN! (Except for the bath part at the end... but Mom said it's really smart to wash the ocean water off.) I keep seeing pictures of my friends at the ocean and I'd REALLY love to get one here in Kansas. It just looks so COOL!
Glad you guys had fun!
Play bows,
Zim

The Brat Pack said...

That looks like SO much fun!! I wish we had an ocean in North Texas. :(

Love the pics!

Dakota from The Brat Pack