Friday, May 25, 2007

Trip to the Lake Friday 18 May

Hi everybody!!! We went to the lake last Friday and took photos and videos! We had a whole lot of fun!!!
Here is a video of Madie sniffing out the window on the way to the lake!
Hi! Mom says I look very cute in this photo! You can see my purple spotted tongue too. I just love going to the lake! We get to run around...chase Papa........
...explore...
...sniff around...
...walk and jump down logs....
...stalk big black birds...
As you can see in this last video we have so much fun that Madie is too tired to get in the window to sniff on the way back home!

6 comments:

Joe Stains said...

that looks totally fun. you guys are not so good at the walking on the log thing :)

Lorenza said...

Hi, Madie and China.
Looks like you had a very fun day at the lake.
I love China's picture. Sooo cute!
Have a nice weekend!
Lorenza

Lizzy said...

Wow, looks like you had a great time at the lake! I really enjoyed the pictures and videos!

Sparky

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

What fun! And the best thing is car rides there and back!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

The Army of Four said...

Great pictures and videos! I love the one of you two and your dad crossing the log! It's like you're training for the Confidence/Obstacle Course! COOL!
Play bows,
Zim

Hana said...

Wow, you guys had fun!! I like your purple tongue! Purple is my favorite color!

My poll is working now.... thanks for letting me know what your parents think! My parents tell very few people... I think they are very embarassed at my bloggy