Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Yummy Bubbles!!!!!!

Mom and Papa bought us some doggie bubbles that are flavored peanut butter and another that's flavored BBQ! China didn't like them at first but once she got a good taste of them she changed her mind! We had so much fun!
Now here's a video of us catching the bubbles! Now watch closely at the end you will see that China punked me and wouldn't let me get the bubbles! Mom and Papa didn't know what was happening until they saw the video! They were wondering why I wasn't catching them as much when I love them the bestest ever! China sometimes punks me like that though she'll give me the evil eyes and then the next instant give Mom or Papa the sweet eyes...it's so not right! Once Mom and Papa knew what was happening they let us play with the bubbles separately so we could both have some.

6 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Madie and China
I didn't know that there are doggie bubbles, and flavored!! I like to play with them but mine are "human bubbles". I need to talk to my mom about this!!
Looks like China takes advantage of her size!!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Peanut said...

I can't beleive China did that you. That isn't right. I wish I had flavored bubbles.

The Army of Four said...

Wowzers, that looks FUN!
Play bows,
Zim

Joe Stains said...

oooh we need to get some of that magic stuff, it looks fun!

Anonymous said...

I would like to buy those Bubbles. what is the name of the brand so i can google it and buy them. Chula the Chihuahua

Melissa said...

We google searched Dog Bubbles and found out they are called Bubble Buddy